Fall 2021 applications are open April to Mid-May!
See Apply Now for more information on online application, initial preparation guide, required documents, etc.
Another link to the required documents for application here.
One year, February through January or August through July
- Bachelor’s degree or higher from an accredited institution
- Major in education or at least one year of teaching experience or TEFL/TOEFL certification of at least 100 hours
- Be a citizen from Australia, Canada, Ireland, New Zealand, South Africa, United Kingdom or United States
- Spring intake: October or November
- Fall intake: April or May
- One-year contract
- Monthly stipend
- One-time settlement allowance of 300,000 won
- Accommodation (housing) provided
- Severance pay (approximately one month’s salary)
- Entrance allowance for flight (1.3 million won at the end of first contract month)
- Contract completion bonus (=Exit allowance, 1.3 million won upon completing the final contract)
- Renewal bonus (2 million won – 1.3 million won at the start of the renewed contract and 0.7 million won at the end of the renewed contract)
- Compulsory medical insurance (50% of premiums paid by employer)
- EPIK orientation, a great transition and networking opportunity