Skip to Main Content

Graduate Assistantships, Scholarships, and Financial Assistance

A limited number of graduate teaching assistantships are available on a competitive basis. Application for assistantships should be made directly to the department. Indicate your interest in a graduate assistant by simply checking the appropriate box on the graduate application form provided by the Graduate School.

Possible scholarships for INCC students: Click here

Our MA students often find fully funded graduate assistantships in other offices on the UMBC campus. These include the Office of Student Life, the Mosaic Center, the English Language Institute, and more. Please contact those offices directly to see if they have positions available.

Other types of financial assistance (e.g. work study and student loans) are available through the Office of Financial Aid. Students currently employed are urged to consult with their employers to determine what kind of financial support is available from that source.