Students who studied Japanese have opportunities to
- work in Japan through JET (Japan Exchange and Teaching) program – become an ALT (Assistant Language Teacher) at local public schools or CIR (Coordinator for International Relation) at offices of local authorities or related organizations.
- teach English as a foreign language at a private English Conversation School – become an English Conversation teacher
- work at the Japan America Society of Washington DC
- work for an American branch of Japanese private company
- work for a Japanese company in Japan
Looking for a job using your Japanese skills?
Boston Career Forum Online 2020:
World’s largest job fair for Japanese-English Bilinguals in November
Date: 1st Live: September 11 (Fri) – September 13(Sun), 2nd Live: October 9 (Fri) – October 11 (Sun), 3rd Live: October 23 (Fri) – October 25 (Sun), and Final Live: November 6 (Fri) – November 8 (Sun). Event site closes at 11pm (Eastern Time) on November 15 (Sun), 2020.