Skip to Main Content

L201 for International Students

Please follow the steps below to complete the online form to request 201 equivalency for the GEP language requirement or the language component of the GDR, GER, or GFR by demonstrating education in a second language.


  • First read the MLLI Policy on Foreign Language 201-level Proficiency Equivalency (download here).
  • Proceed to the online form to submit your international language transcripts:
  • If you are taking the NYU or Penn proficiency exam, please fill out the attached form (download here).